What Happened This Week
- Monday I had coffee with Diana.
- Tuesday was rough. Nancy and I have had some disagreements about The Biz, which always seems healthy once they’re resolved, but this time the stress level is a bit higher. She’s stressed. I’m stressed. Once again I had to miss French Tuesdays to work shit out. Trying to keep my chin up.
- I’m dating a vegan. Can you believe?
What We’re Not Doing This Weekend
- Going to Outside Lands. I love M.I.A. and all, but $90 a ticket a day is just not worth it. Suckers.
What We Are Doing This Weekend
- BANG THE DRUM. Free. Blackalicious. “No wack attire”. In.
- Seeing Bryant‘s shoegaze band at the Hemlock. For the record, I am not a shoegaze fan, but we gotta support poets. Plus, I think it’s been over a year since I’ve seen that bastard.
- Getting our ass to the beach. Splashing around and whatnot. Our allotted three days of summer in San Francisco are here.
Happy Friday everyone! xx – Holden