And along we go…
15. What’s something you wish you could understand better?
I wish I understood CS4 better, and CSS, and a whole host of technology stuffs.
16. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an R?
I had a boyfriend whose name started with R, so yes. I recently found out he’s married with children and living in the Midwest, which was nothing less than shocking (when I knew him, he was all about being an SF hipster boy).
17. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Absolutely not, and I don’t care that not believing in it isn’t “romantic” or whatever. I believe love grows.
18. Do you hate the last person you were talking to?
No, I love him. I am in love with him.
19. Who was the last person to talk to on the phone?
20. What do you want in life?
I want to just continue on the path that I’m on. Things are lookin’ good.
21. Do you believe in true love?
I don’t know. Maybe I just don’t know what that means. I think all love is true.
22. Do you like McCain?
What sucks is that he used to seem like an okay guy. But no, now I don’t think we would get along very well at all. And I don’t like a lot of the things he stands for.
23. Are you playing hard to get right now?
I’m never easy.
24. Do you miss your past?
25. Are you proud of the person you’ve become?
Yes, yes yes. I should remind myself of this. I get really focused on trying to improve on this, improve on that, keep improving (which isn’t bad, I know…but sometimes I ought to just stop and say, hey, I’m proud of me.)
26. How good is your eyesight?
It used to be perfect, but now I’m a little farsighted and I need to wear reading glasses. And I need to wear them a lot more often than I do.
27. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve been on an airplane?
From San Francisco to Paris. I forgot how many hours that was. It was a lot.
28. Has someone smacked your butt in the past week?
29. What are you doing besides this survey?
Smoking, and shivering in my freezing apartment.
30. Who was the last person you had a serious talk with?
A very sweet, warm woman I met at Jack’s company Christmas party (I’m going to write more about her later because it was a magical conversation that deserves its own post).
31. In the past week have you felt sad?
Sure. I feel so many emotions every week and I’m really grateful for that.
32. Do you think you can last in a relationship for more than 3 months?
I tend to do that.
33. When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
I honestly can’t remember. Just thinking about that makes me feel yucky. I once tweeted that if Mystery from that pickup artist book The Game (and his VH1 show) tried to pick me up I would vomit on his face and then punch him in the mouth, but I doubt I’d really do that in real life. For one, I can’t just vomit on command. I’m not really a punching kind of person. I’m more of a “I want to stick my tongue out at you” kind of person.
34. How many people do you know with your name?
35. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
36. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Or warm warm warm.
37. How’s your heart lately?
It’s great as far as I know!
38. Did someone make you mad today?
39. Why do you think people kiss with their eyes closed?
Because it’s hard to focus your eyes on something when you’re that close to it. And it’s weird looking. It’s like, “Whoa! Hello ginormous nose!”
40. Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most?
There are three people who hurt me the most. I can’t choose one of them. So…
Person #1: Yes, and I love him very much.
Person #2: No, but I might.
Person #3: No, and I hope I never see him again.
41. Have you ever made out in a library?
I’ve totally had sex in the library. I mean, hello. I am a “book person”. And I love sex. Obviously that was high on my list of “To Do Before I Die”.
42. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Put on some technological wool-type material shirt thing that Jack through would help keep me warm.
And now I’m going to try to be annoying and “tag” (or whatever) five people/blogs I would like to see their answer these questions on their blogs:
Delgrosso (but Tony can claim Mercy! because I’m always giving him stuff to do. I asked him to take the Proust Questionnaire like, months ago and he still hasn’t even done that. But he is writing me a ghost story for Christmas!!!! How awesome is that?!)