1. When was the last time you cried on the outside?
On the inside?
Yesterday as well. It sucks when you have to be all “professional looking” at work (especially when you’re just a secretary) and you’re supposed to hold in tears.
2. Were you named after anyone?
Helena is the name my Ukrainian grandmother took to escape the Nazis.
3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women?
I don’t think I’m all that fickle when it comes to anyone. If you disagree, I’d love to know about it.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I can never remember the name of it, even when I’m standing in line at the deli…it’s one of the Italian ones…some kind of beef-meat. Ah! Pastrami. Pastrami is my favorite.
5. Do you have kids?
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Absolutely. I am totally my friend.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes. They are happy and fine where they are.
9. Would you bungee jump?
I have! I jumped off a bridge in British Columbia, up near Whistler. The bridge was about 20 stories about whitewater rapids!
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Golden Grahams is the first one that comes to mind.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12. Do you think you are strong enough to be with me?
I think I’m strong enough to be with anyone, but that doesn’t mean I’d want to.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Peanut butter and chocolate.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
How they carry themselves.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
The Panic Disorder. Not my favorite thing, definitely.
17. Who do you mess with the most?
My BFF Monsieur.
18. What was the last thing you ate?
A blueberry muffin.
19. What are you listening to right now?
The clack-clack-clack sound of my fingers.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
21. Why aren’t you married?
I haven’t been asked yet.
22. Last movie you watched?
Be Kind Rewind
23. What did you dream about last night?
I was doing the floating thing again, only this time my mum was there and I was showing her how easy it was to do. It was a lucid dream. And then I was floating over these hillsides and fields and fields of lavender to find a little barn where my friends were playing.
24. What book are you reading?
25. Summer or winter?
Indian Summer in SF
26. Hugs or kisses?
27. Do you have any special talents?
28. What are they?
I can make things out of other things. But my most special talent is probably for writing poems.
29. What did you watch on TV last?
That must have been Entourage at Monsieur’s apartment last weekend.
30. What is your favorite sound?
31. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
32. Most likely to respond to this meme?
I think if I name that person then they’d be less likely to respond, so I’ll keep it to myself.
33. Least likely to respond?