Ridiculous Memos

From: BldgOffice
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 3:07 PM
To: BldgOffice
Subject: Building – Emergency Procedures Plan


To all Tenants at Building:

On Monday evening, August 4th at approximately 6:15 p.m. the San Francisco Fire Department (SFFD)  responded to a fire alarm occurring on one of the upper floors at the Building.  The cause of the alarm was “burned popcorn”. The smoke triggered a smoke detector which automatically communicates to the SFFD that a high temperature had been detected, with the possibility of it being a fire.  Luckily no one was hurt, nor did the popcorn catch on fire, but it is a reminder to all to be careful.


Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the attached or in general.  Your safety is our main concern.

The Management

Advertisements

Tags: ,

One Response to “Ridiculous Memos”

  1. amy.leblanc Says:

    this same memo happened in a building i worked in, because burned microwave popcorn caused full-building evacuations 3 times in one month. microwave popcorn was banned. no joke!

Comments are closed.


%d bloggers like this: